Some say they have light. In every environment they enter, eyes are definitely turned to them. They don’t have to be beautiful either, they attract men’s attention in every way, they can start a relationship. Maybe you are such a person. Sometimes your light goes out. You have despaired of experiencing the same scenario in relationships, meeting or dating that did not turn into a relationship. Then you need to ask yourself the following question, says Seda Diker, a Hypnosis and Guided Meditation Specialist: “Are we afraid of being hurt, not being trusted, not being liked…” When we don’t feel really ready, our love light goes out. We send negative messages to men with our body language, even telepathically, and we are not even aware of it. So how do we prepare ourselves for love and how do we attract attention when we enter an environment? Here are Seda Diker’s suggestions on this subject:
• To rekindle your love light, you can start by changing your unconscious inner voice to mean “I’m ready for a very satisfying and safe love”.
• You can go in front of the mirror and make the look in your eyes flirty, and you can change your body language by exercising for a while.
CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS
Perhaps one of the biggest mistakes we make when starting a relationship is to think that the new one will be just like our old ones. However, every relationship comes across as a brand new experience. Psychologist Ayşegül Denizci lists the paths to a successful relationship as follows:
• Let’s choose our relationship from people with whom we have more similarities. Then we will have less conflicts in areas where we think differently.
• It is very important to have common dreams. We should establish our lives as common as possible, increase common interests and make room for entertainment.
• Spend as much time together as possible. Of course, you shouldn’t be walking around like conjoined twins, but being apart all the time also negatively affects relationships.
HOW SHOULD YOUR IMAGE BE?
Image and Communication Specialist İnci Yeşilyurt says, “It is very important for us to be perceived correctly if we do not want to be sad.” That’s why you need to clarify what you want, your expectations and not be a dreamer. For example, if you are jealous, you will not have a relationship with a man who does not want to be with a jealous woman or you will file your jealousy. If you wait for it to change, you will have conflict. Because you will be trying to change him while he is already making it clear what kind of person he does not want to be with. Waiting for that relationship to work is the biggest mistake. In addition, it is important not to go overboard with the feminine look and to be careful with your speeches! Your married friends are increasing day by day. You’re the only one who goes to school meetings alone. You are waiting for a love to knock on your door like in the TV series and you are constantly asking “what am I missing”! If all these sentences suit you, here are your suggestions!
DON’T TRY TO UNDERSTAND
According to Nevşah Fidan Turan, Life Coach and Relationship Therapist, for a woman to be attractive to a man and direct him towards a relationship, her mindset should be as follows:
• He has a completely different point of view, perception, emotion and thought than I do.
• I will never understand it.
• He will never understand me either.
• I am very different to him, I feel different, I look differently, I think differently.
• We have completely different characteristics from each other.
At this point, when we accept the fact that we cannot change the other person, the mystery of the “woman-man” relationship is revealed. A woman who has accepted the differences begins to “discover” the man, not to reconcile or befriend him anymore. Considering that the same process will work in reverse and the man in front of you will want to discover your features, the mystery and attractiveness at the beginning of the relationship creates a mutual attraction.