1. The Dandy Warhols by Bohemian Like You
About the Song: Their first hit was title “Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth” which basically signals the band’s sense of humour. At least, the first single had some emotional attempt but the “Bohemian Like You” is just plain crazy. It talks (more like insults) about the typical hipsters who still believe they are the coolest creatures on Earth.
If you liked this list you should also check out:
- Top 10 Rock Christmas Songs
- Top 10 Funniest Pop Song Covers By Rock Groups
- Top 10 Best Pop Song Covers By Rock Bands
- Top 10 Songs About Balls
- Top 10 Wedding Songs By Bands