1. Children’s Museum of Phoenix
Everything in this imaginative museum is hands-on. Burgeoning chefs can learn how to make pizzas at the kids’ kitchen, or shop like mom and dad at the market. They can also spin their wheels at the Pedal Power exhibit or create masterpieces at the Art Studio. Children under 3 have their own special area full of fuzzy balls and other fun things for little fingers to feel. Great for kids from six months to 10 years.
If you liked this list you should also check out:
- Top 10 Eco Friendly Children’s Brands Part 2
- Top 10 Eco Friendly Children’s Brands Part 1
- Top 10 Countries Where Children are Allowed to Marry
- Top 10 Interesting Children of Celebrity Icons
- Top 10 Alternative Date Ideas Part 1